Big storage required.

From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 23:15:59 +0100

[message cross-posted]

Hi guys,

I am needing a big storage system for doing DragonFly development. Ideal would be a RAID controller and two moderately big hard drives, i.e. the storage should amount to 300G or more.

If the above combination could not be conjured, a 300G IDE drive would be good too.

If someone can donate to me either of the above, I would be very grateful.

Kind regards,

Hiten Pandya