Re: test/stress-suites

From: Jonathan Noack <noackjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 22:56:00 -0500

On 08/03/05 11:54, Wiger van Houten wrote:
Although the stability of DragonFly seems to be ok, I wondered if the

"FreeBSD Kernel Stress Test Suite"

could be of any help. It is a fairly 'old' project (started around 1999), so maybe it is of use in the development of DFly since it inherited much code from FreeBSD. I never heard of it, so others may not be familiar with it, too.

FreeBSD kernel stress test: http://www.holm.cc/stress
OpenPOSIX Test Suite: http://posixtest.sourceforge.net

Peter Holm's Kernel Stress Test Suite is very high-profile in current FreeBSD development:
http://www.freebsd.org/releases/6.0R/todo.html

--
Jonathan Noack | noackjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | OpenPGP: 0x991D8195