Re: final thoughts - bug tracking system

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 02:18:33 +0200

Devon H. O'Dell wrote:
I've used JIRA in production before and it's just nice. I think that
if Java will run on DragonFly, there's no reason to not use it. Even
if it requires running a non-DragonFly machine, I think the features
it provides are very worthwhile.

It's already running on dragonfly, so no panic. Getting java to compile is already in the works.

cheers
  simon

Work - Mac      +++  space for low $$$ NOW!1  +++      Campaign     \ /