Re: Prelminary bug web interface now up - for testing only.

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 09:10:26 -0700 (PDT)

:As far as I tested it, any e-mail adres field is invalid when a e-mail
:adres is filled in.
:
    I've fixed the email field issue.

:Also I managed to create an account but was unable to log in, with the
:feedback: No records were found

    That's not an error, it just flipped you to the auto lookup and
    couldn't find any bugs.

    Are your cookies enabled?  You can't login without cookies working.
    In fact, it can't track you at all without cookies so any anonymous
    bugs you might have entered would also not be transfered to your
    just-created account.

    If your cookies are enabled then it's possible I blew it somewhere
    in the cookie code.  I'll test with IE.

:The user name on the left pane is still anonymous:
:I created different user but, the user "test" wiht password "mcdonalds"
:is the one I tried at last.
:
:Looks promising btw!
:
:--
:mph

    Definitely a cookie problem.  Hit the 'debug' button and see if you
    have an 'HTTP_COOKIE' environment variable and then later down that
    screen, 'cookie' classified cgi variables.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>