Re: Prelminary bug web interface now up - for testing only.

To: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Hiten Pandya <hmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 22:59:10 +0100

Matthew Dillon wrote:

    No.  The URL will have to be properly formed.  In the case of displaying
    a bug it's something like:

http://www.dragonflybsd.org/~dunebuggy/?state=display&BUGNO=20050922.0023

Once I get the browser finished it will be a lot easier to cut and paste URLs, since the bug browser will be based on hotlinks rather
then buttons (since there's no submission data involved).

-Matt
Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

You can always achieve short urls using mod_rewrite magic but I don't know whether it's really worth.

-Hiten