release version numbers and estimate dates

From: "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 15:06:42 -0700 (PDT)

I read on August 31, that the next release of DragonFly should be early
December.

Can someone point me to a webpage or doc that outlines the release
versions including upcoming release versions?

And what about estimated dates for releases?

I am working on a BSD certification group for our "associate" (Junior
level) certification requirements document. We are defining versions of
DragonFly to cover. I am guessing that it should cover 1.3.x (or something
like that). Will there be a 1.4 official release before April? Before
December?

Jeremy C. Reed