Re: Install Log

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 09:34:45 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, October 18, 2005 3:47 am, Joerg Sonnenberger said:
> On Mon, Oct 17, 2005 at 11:06:58AM -0400, Adrian Nida wrote:
>>
>> PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE start including the src tree on installation disks.
>
> Too much bloat almost noone is interested in when downloading the ISO.
> You can do that, if you want -- it's just a bit more work.

Can we produce release discs with the source tree included?  That cuts
down on bloat (since at this point, that would only be two images, ever)
but still makes a CD with source available.  Otherwise, anyone with a
network device not supported by the generic kernel is out of luck.  I
ended up burning a separate CD with the source on it just to get it onto
my laptop.