Re: if_bridge panic, other minor issues...

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 16:26:42 +0100

Chris Csanady wrote:
I am getting a panic with the new bridging code when I add an
interface to a bridge with stp enabled.  The trace is at the end of
the message, though this seems to fix it.

thanks, committed!

Also, it looks like the examples in brconfig.8 could use updating.

Yea, my bad. I'll try to come up with a patch tonight. Thanks for the hint!

cheers
  simon