Re: snd_pcm seperate vchan pcm volume mixing

From: Alexander Leidinger <netchild@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:52:49 +0100

"Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In addition to what corecode mentioned,
http://www.dragonflybsd.org/cvsweb/ and http://fxr.watson.org/ .

The cvsweb part isn't linked (in an obvious way) from the main pages, maybe you want to fix that.

fxr.watson.org may be a good choice if you're comparing between DragonFly
and FreeBSD, or most anything.

Thanks, but I know what fxr is. It is good if you know what you want to compare, but you have no change if you don't know what you want to compare.

So in this case I really need something like cvsweb, since I can have a quick
look at the revisions and skip everything which is smaller than 1.2 without
looking deeper into it. For the other files I can quickly do visual pattern
matching of the commit logs after looking at some "FreeBSD doesn't need
this" logs.

Bye,
Alexander.

--