kgdb can't unwind double faults

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 00:43:29 +0100

hey,

in the process of trying to get my NForce4 GeForce 6150 IGP running under X (by porting the FreeBSD driver) I noticed that our gdb can't unwind over double faults. In fact it seems like there is code to unwind over traps, but it isn't used (due to structural changes in gdb6).

Am I missing something? Is there a way to see the stack trace nevertheless? Is there somebody who wants to port FreeBSD's efforts? (dunno if we want a seperate kgdb binary, but it seems an easy way)

cheers
  simon