Re: kgdb update patch

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 10:41:47 -0800 (PST)

:hey,
:
:to all debugging kernel cores now and then:
:
:please try out my kgdb changes which i imported from freebsd.  it
:provides a new binary kgdb, thus gdb -k doesn't exist anymore.  it can
:show all kernel threads and is better in unwinding over trap frames.
:
:i need feedback before i can commit this, so please check it out.
:
:get the patch from
:<http://chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de/~corecode/unsorted/kgdb.diff>
:
:cheers
:   simon

    The patch works for me.  It's showing the stack frames a lot better
    then gdb -k was before.

    I would say go ahead and commit it, Simon.  It is a definite
    improvement.

					<dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>