Re: Intel Core Duo vs. DragonFly 1.5.1 (possible SATA related)

From: Gabor MICSKO <gmicsko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 10:08:56 +0200

On Sat, 2006-03-25 at 11:11 -0800, Matthew Dillon wrote:

>     Could you boot the CD and do a 'pciconf -l'?  It might simply be
>     a matter of adding PCI IDs to recognize the controller.

Of course. Here it is:

We are working on currently an patch for OpenBSD 3.9:

With this patch OpenBSD 3.9 installer successfully recognized the
controller, and the disk. Without doesn't (freezed up).

After patching the OpenBSD kernel with this patch, i can create
partitions on the disk, but i cannot format correctly. Undoubted,
further hack neccessary.

Micskó Gábor
Szintézis Rt.
H-9023 Győr, Tihanyi Á. u. 2.