newer vnode ops

From: rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 16:37:44 -0500 (EST)

As I was bashing away at nfs_vnops.c, I noticed that there is a replacement
for lookup and a comment w.r.t. new vnode ops. Are these doable now?
(I'm wondering if I can do the new ones or should bash away on the old
 stuff for creating/deleting stuff?)

btw, if anyone is interested in seeing what I do to hook into my newer
nfs client, just email and I can pass along the "bits-de-jur" nfs_vnops.c.
(Not useful for anything yet, though:-)

Thanks in advance for any info, rick