Dtrace in FreeBSD

From: Ashley Penney <apenney@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 12:53:13 +0100

Guys,

Firstly I hope this works. I'm posting via the news interface, so if anything is formatted weirdly, I apologise.

Secondly, is there anyone considering porting dtrace over? Now that the majority of the work is done for FreeBSD, hopefully this will be a low difficulty task and would be hugely benefical for the debugging capabilities it opens up. I have problems coding in shell, yet alone C, so I certainly can't help but I'd be willing to take part in any testing required if anyone is considering it.

Thanks,