Leaf update

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 11:29:02 -0700 (PDT)

    It looks like leaf's disk had a head crash due to a power failure.  There
    are thousands of bad sectors and the disk can no longer write without
    destroying the sectors involved.

    I have installed a new disk and am in the midst of restoring the June 4th
    backup to get leaf up and running again.  Once I've gotten it up again
    I will attempt to recover yesterday's /home from the bad disk.