Re: Any way to get DragonFly sources other than CVSup/CVSync?

From: "Karthik Subramanian" <karthik301176@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 14:11:53 +0530

Thanks a lot, guys!

Also discovered that plain vanilla CVS works within my firewall. It's
a little more painful than using CVSup, but well - it works :)

Thanks again,
K.

On 8/7/06, Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Karthik Subramanian wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Till recently I was using CVSup to sync my DF source tree.
>
> I've been firewalled at work, and am not able to use CVSup anymore.
> CVSync neither.
>
> Is there any other way I can get hold of DF sources?

Check out http://chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de/pub/DragonFly/snapshots/src/

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx

--
There are things known and things unknown, in between lie the Doors