How much of microkernel?

From: Petr Janda <elekktretterr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 01:44:37 +1000

Hi Matt,
I've always been a fan of microkernel design and I would like to know how much towards microkernel design do you have plans to go with DragonFly? I know you will be incorporating VFS into userland which is normally a feature of a microkernel, but where do you wanna go after that, in regards to microkernelizing DragonFly? Drivers? TCP/IP? other subsystems?

Cheers and good luck programming! :)

Petr