Intel ICH6-M ATA patch

From: "Vlad Galu" <dudu@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 13:56:44 +0200

    Hey guys, I know that NATA will soon render the following patch
[1] obsolete, but it helps me reach full speed with the drive in my
lappie. The diff is against HEAD.

[1] http://night.rdslink.ro/dudu/misc/dragonflybsd/ata_ich6m.diff

--
If it's there, and you can see it, it's real.
If it's not there, and you can see it, it's virtual.