Re: Rolling release today (right now) - official announcement tomorrow

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:34:45 -0800 (PST)

:    I am doing a final cvs update and rolling the release right now.  It
:    will be announced tomorrow (to give mirrors time to get a copy), but
:    the ISO will be on the main site before noon PST.
:

   I would appreciate a few people downloading and testing the release ISO
   that is now on the main FTP site.  dfly-1.8.0_REL.iso.gz.

   The official announcement will be tomorrow.

					<dillon@backplane.com>