Google is Hiring

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 14:25:01 -0800 (PST)

    A Google recruiter approached me and while I am not looking for a
    job, perhaps some of you are.

    Here is an excerpt:

From: Bianca Medina
      Recruiting team for
      Google.com engineering.
      Google Inc.

We are looking to fill multiple positions in multiple locations.  The
position locations are international (Dublin and Z<FC>rich) and also for the
USA (Mountain View-CA, Santa Monica-CA, Kirkland-WA and NY-NY).  If you know
of anyone who might be interested in this fabulous opportunity please send
me their information or you can give them my information as well and I would
be happy to contact them.
Please go to

for more information.

    Please email me with your contact information if you are particularly
    interested in any of these job openings and I will forward the
    information to Bianca.

    Alas, it would not involve DragonFly, but it will certainly involve
    UNIX (probably FreeBSD and SunOS and Linux but that's just a guess on
    my part, I don't know what Google is using these days).