Re: diskless machines for parallel processing?

From: Jonas Sundström <jonas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 13:55:21 +0100

On 14 feb 2007, at 13.11, tuxillo wrote:

Maybe I can pile up my machines and wait until cluster work is in alpha so I can help a bit in testing or anything since I have no kernel-skill programming. thanks

If you decide to not keep your PCs around you will still be able to try clustering, when it gets to alpha, by using multiple virtual kernels, locally, on one machine.

/Jonas Sundström.