Re: compiling NATA

To: "Thomas E. Spanjaard" <tgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Rodion Turlac <vasilich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 17:11:10 +0200

Rodion Turlac wrote:
I will try to build NATA kernel with ATA_STATIC_ID and without PCI_MAP_FIXUP.

I rebuilt NATA kernel without PCI_MAP_FIXUP and got the same result.
When I changed driver configuration from Legacy to Enhanced mode, I could boot NATA kernel with PCI_MAP_FIXUP but some errors appeared from date and ls command with signal 11. HDD on PATA port.