Machines back up after power outage

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 18:28:15 -0700 (PDT)

    I had to shut down the machines for most of the day due to a transformer
    failure on my block that messed up the 220 neutral and caused an imbalance
    which rocketed the outlet voltage to 160v.  Needless to say, the UPSes
    were not happy so I just shut everything off until PG&E could get the
    thing fixed.

    Hopefully nothing else in my home got fried.

					<dillon@backplane.com>