Re: Installation - No Suitable Disk Found

From: "km b" <kmb810@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 08:43:47 +1000

On 4/10/07, Sascha Wildner <saw@online.de> wrote:

Yea try the NATA kernel (should be on the LiveCD.

I didn't try the NATA kernel as of yet. I don't know what it is called on the live cd. However, the drive in the BIOS was configured in the AHCI mode which I changed to compatibility (legacy) mode and now it works fine.

Cheers
kmb

-- Something is wrong up on cloud # 9!