Re: Crash while iterating over devices and resource

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 09:39:05 -0700 (PDT)

:This fixed the issue! However the next one I got stuck on was the orm0.
:I fixed that by changing:
:...
:
:to the FreeBSD version:
:
:struct resource_list *
:bus_generic_get_resource_list(device_t dev, device_t child)
:{
:	return (NULL);
:}
:
:I've no idea whether this correct.

    Hmm.  Yes, I'd say it is correct, especially considering that
    the devices which DO install their own get_resource_list op
    don't expect the parent to recurse.  I'll commit this change.

:After this one I got stuck on rl0. This one I simple passed by
:physically removing my network card ;) I need to figure out which part
:of the code is crashing in the rl-driver/resources so I can put this
:card back in, but first I want to make some progress with the ndisulator
:code.
:
:Martin

    Dunno about this one.  Definitely find out where it crashes.

					<dillon@backplane.com>