Re: 2.0 installer integration

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 15:58:43 -0700 (PDT)

:Thanks for the offer. For my purposes, I'm locked on 1.8 as a target
:for this CD since it will be in semi-production here in a couple
:weeks.

    The features can be back-ported, but someone other then me will
    have to do it.  I don't think it would be too difficult to do.

    I don't think a HEAD vkernel will run on 1.8 but I haven't tried it.

:Finally, does it make sense to still use the term "MFC"? There's
:no -current to merge from anymore. Maybe use 'MFH'? ;)
:------
:Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org

    Heh.

					<dillon@backplane.com>