Re: vfs/vnode/file overhaul

From: "Dennis Melentyev" <dennis.melentyev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 00:32:34 +0300

Cool!
I'm more playing with FreeBSD these days so missed that. Thanks, Matt!

2007/7/25, Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>:
    The issue of pulling removable media while mounted causing a kernel
    panic, and also being able to unmount such media after it has been
    pulled, is mostly resolved, but I'm sure there are still cases where
    a panic might occur.  Fixing this issue mostly revolves around finding
    and fixing the cases causing the panics.

Dennis Melentyev