Re: HAMMER filesystem update - design document

From: Bill Hacker <wbh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 16:30:15 -0400

Matthew Dillon wrote:
    Ok, here's the final design document that I am now implementing.
    Again, I expect most or all of these features to be ready and the
    filesystem to be beta-quality by the December release.

Hammer Filesystem

*snip*

Matt,

Awesome!

Tells me: "ZFS, bend over, grab your ankles and kiss your an(atomy) 'Goodbye'"

From the amount of work that has HAD to go into this, it also tells me you are:

A) probably single, or soon will be and

B) don't sleep much anyway!

;-)