Re: Bluetooth

From: Chris Turner <c.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 18:35:08 -0400

Dmitry Komissaroff wrote:
> If nobody wants porting Bluetooth stack I can make it. If
> nobody against...

here here .. I took a crack at it early on a year or so back and it
didn't look to be too hard since freebsd uses netgraph for it, I got one
module going, but things have been updated since and I was in a little
too deep for my understanding ..

can send you my messy notes if you like, good luck in either case.

Thanks,

- Chris