CAM_NEW_TRAN_CODE

From: Peter Avalos <pavalos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 19:31:22 -0500

I've added the CAM_NEW_TRAN_CODE kernel config option:

http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/mailarchive/commits/2007-12/msg00127.html

I've been running a kernel with this option (and some other patches)
for a couple weeks now, and it makes one of my hdd's much happier.
This probably won't work for all drivers, but over the next few weeks
I hope to fix that. In the meantime, for those bleeding-edge testers
out there, please provide any feedback on this. I've been using the
ahd driver.

--Peter