Re: ahc/ahd locking

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 11:06:20 -0800 (PST)

:Here's my latest patch.  The difference from the last is that I interlocked
:the tsleeps and asserted that the serializer is held in the interrupt
:handler.

    It looks pretty good but I have no way to test it.  Insofar as the
    serializer goes, if you make a mistake you'll probably deadlock a
    thread or three, but it should be readily debuggable.