Re: dragonfly-announce?

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 12:43:50 -0800 (PST)

:We could use a 'dragonfly-announce' mailing list.  Something for releases,
:pkgsrc changes like the one I talked about in a different email, or bugfix
:announcements. Something low-traffic that people could sign up for instead
:of having to always parse the other mailing lists or my Digest.
:
:Matt - any objections?  (Since it goes on your systems...)

    I'd prefer not to have a dragonfly-announce.  It would only be used
    a few times a year and on those occassions we'd want to announce
    to users@ and kernel@ anyway, so I don't see much utility in having
    an announce list.

					<dillon@backplane.com>