3ware CLI

From: Dave Hayes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 18:04:10 -0800

I've asked this before and got no answer, but I'm in desperate need of a
3ware CLI or application to which gives me information about my raid
controller.

Am I missing something here, like a dfly specific utility to query the
raid card that's already there?
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org

"How often do you shave?" "Twenty or thirty times a day."
"You must be a freak!"               "No, only a barber."