Re: sendmail 8.14 has a serious memory corruption bug in it

From: Dave Hayes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 14:49:17 -0800

Claus Assmann <dragonfly-kernel@esmtp.org> writes:
> (BTW: why are static IP so expensive in the US? It's more than twice
> the amount of dynamic IPs...)

I think this is more of a function of the type of service and the
internet provider you have than the country, but I could be wrong.  I
certainly don't pay any more for my static IPs, but then again I have a
dedicated line and not DSL.
--
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org

"I'll have you hanged, if you don't prove that you are a
mystic." said a cruel and ignorant king who had heard of
Nasrudin's powers. "I see strange things," said Nasrudin at
once. "A golden bird in the sky, demons under the earth."
The king asked "But how can you see through solid objects?
How can you see far into the sky?"
Nasrudin replied, "Fear is all you need."