Re: DMA (was sendmail bug et al..)

From: Bill Hacker <wbh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 14:54:34 +0000

Matthias Schmidt wrote:
* Bill Hacker wrote:
First glance at the man page, 'dma' looks clean and KISS-driven..

NOT listening on port 25 takes care of a whole raft of potential exploits. What remans is to check errant script/daemon resistance.

If you find any bugs, inconsistencies etc mail to bugs@.

WILCO

Do you know if anyone has tried 'dma' on other-than DFLY platform yet?

It is clean C code and should compile out-of-the-box on *BSD. At least dma compiles and works with DragonFly and FreeBSD. But I'm sure it could work under almost all Unixes ...

Matthias

I've got one or more revs of most of them up here, plus a few other (allegedly) posix-compliant projects.

Will have a go ...

Thanks,

Bill