Re: Misc. ACPI / suspend

From: "Thomas E. Spanjaard" <tgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 13:11:35 +0000

Chris Turner wrote:
1) does anyone have ACPI (instead of APM)
   sleep / suspend / wakeup working on Dfly ?
2) If so, what machines are being used ?
3) Same question for other BSDs - my understanding is NetBSD is most
   'advanced' w/r/t power managment - but I'm not 100% on this ...

would looove to have a sleeping / resuming / scaling laptop running some BSD flavor.. am willing to work towards that end, esp. w/r/t Dfly -
trying to chart a course to figguring this out.

I have ACPI S3 suspend working like a charm on my IBM ThinkPad R40 (Pentium M "Banias" 1.3GHz, speedstepping works just fine), running NetBSD 3.99.21.
--
Thomas E. Spanjaard
tgen@netphreax.net