Re: panic: assertion: hammer_btree_cmp(cursor->left_bound, &cursor->node->ondisk->elms[0].leaf.base) <= 0 in btree_split_leaf

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 19:12:44 -0700 (PDT)

:While trying to find a procedure to reliably reproduce the panic
:I reported last time, I caught a different panic (uploaded at
: ~y0netan1/crash/9/ on my leaf account).  I wrote the following shell
:script (make sure to edit variables DISKS and MOUNTPT before using this
:script or it may trash your system):

    Ok, I believe I have fixed the left_bound assertion.  I also believe
    I have fixed the node ref count assertion on umount.

    There is currently one unfixed assertion related to the I/O
    path... sometimes the bp is being improperly disassociated from the
    related HAMMER structure.

    The full-filesystem case is still not being handled so don't test that :-)