Re: LEAF vkernel support update 13-May-2008

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 01:03:09 +0200

Aggelos Economopoulos wrote:
On Wednesday 14 May 2008, Matthew Dillon wrote:
[...]
    In the mean time, if you want to mess around with the vkernel
    support there are two scripts in /usr/local/bin on leaf that will
    get you started, called 'initvkernel' and 'runvkernel'.

Great, used it to reproduce a bug I'm hitting on my box. Just run initvkernel, and then (pasting from my scrollback buffer)

leaf:/home/aggelos> gdb ~/build/vkernel/kernel
GNU gdb 6.7.1
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i386-dragonfly"...
(gdb) b sbflush
Breakpoint 1 at 0x80e5723: file /usr/src/sys/kern/uipc_sockbuf.c, line 442.
(gdb) handle SIGSEGV noprint
Signal        Stop      Print   Pass to program Description
SIGSEGV       No        No      Yes             Segmentation fault
(gdb) handle SIGUSR1 noprint

try using

handle SIGxxx noprint pass

cheers