Re: cvs commit: src/usr.bin Makefile src/usr.bin/undo Makefile undo.1 undo.c

From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 20:48:52 +0200

Aggelos Economopoulos wrote:
It seems to me this utility is a bit misnamed; while it can be used to undo
changes to a file, it works more like cvs log. Suggestions for a better name
collected on irc include

fslog/filelog
hammer log (it _is_ hammer-specific, right?)
hist (a la http://swtch.com/plan9port/man/man1/hist.html)

I too think 'undo' is a bit weird for the functionality. Of the proposed names, I'd say the shorter the sweeter so either hist, fslog or (even better IMO) flog would seem good to me. :)

Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx