HEADS UP - umount bug in HAMMER (sync a few times)

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 12:59:53 -0700 (PDT)

    For people testing HAMMER, I blew it yesterday and doing an unmount,
    halt, reboot, etc.  may leave some unsynchronized UNDOs, resulting
    a partial rollback when you remount.

    I will have it fixed today.  Today I am working on whatever bugs are
    reported plus fixing issues with the reblocker and pruner when they
    run simultaniously with frontend operations (buildworld, cpdup, etc).

    I will be branching the tree for 2.0 this evening.

					<dillon@backplane.com>