DragonFlyBSD in the JRSL

From: "Sdävtaker" <sdavtaker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 10:17:53 -0300

Hello,
The "Jornada Regional de Software Libre" (free software regional
jornada) is one of the biggest regional events around here
(Argentina). It will be running Agoust 20, 21and 22.
I will talk about "introduction to HammerFS".
I will have 40 minutes aprox, so it will be a features review, and
some basic installation + use.
Im mostly basing it in Mathew's paper and my own experience as user. I
will create some benchmarks for the event, if someone already working
on that, i will appreciate the sharing.
You can see the event schedule at:
http://jornadas.cafelug.org.ar/8/programa/modules/myconference/program.php
And the full JRSL08 site at:
http://jornadas.cafelug.org.ar/8/es/home.php
The event will be hosted by cafelug this year.
Damian Vicino