Re: Porting tmpfs

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2008 09:51:34 +0200

Vitezslav Cizek wrote:
I'm going to port tmpfs to DragonFly, as a project for Operating Systems class.
My teachers finally approved this idea, so i'll start working soon.

That's good to hear!

Any comments and suggestions are welcome.

If you run into problems, be sure to ask questions on the list or join #dragonflybsd/EFNet.

happy hacking
  simon