Re: Vote for your source control system! Oct 22-26

From: "Jeffrey Hsu" <hsu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 11:54:40 -0500

  > I was going to vote for Mercurial, till I saw Michael's email about
  > the 10MB limit.

Then you should change your vote.  There is no 10MB limit.  Michael is
refering to a potential slowdown with binary files greater than 10MB.  We
have exactly zero files in our source tree over 10MB.  And even if we did,
it would serve us right to potentially have a slowdown there on obsolete
machines with small amounts of memory.

							Jeffrey