Re: nvidia drivers

From: "Simon 'corecode' Schubert" <corecode@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 23:30:22 +0100

Petr Janda wrote:
That's weird.  Is there a libGL.so.w?  There should be a libGL.so.1, which
comes from wraplib, and there should be a libGL.so.w, which is the original
(nvidia's) libGL.so (from obj).

I think I figured it out, I copied a wrong libGL.so.1. Ive got the right one and BilliardGL starts but it seems to not finish loading.

To be honest, I only tried it with ioquake3, which works very well here. Are you sure you're running the nvidia driver and not the nv one? The nvidia logo should be displayed when you start the X server.

cheers
  simon

--
  <3 the future  +++  RENT this banner advert  +++   ASCII Ribbon   /"\
  rock the past  +++  space for low €€€ NOW!1  +++     Campaign     \ /