Re: Installer not working in LATEST-Devel.iso.bz2

From: Sascha Wildner <saw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 09:34:18 +0100

Dmitry Komissaroff schrieb:
Jasse Jansson ?????:
I tried to install from LATEST-Devel.iso.bz2 a few days ago,
but the installer couldn't connect to it's backend
(or something similar, forgot to write it down).

Today I download LATEST-Devel.iso (2.1.0-Devel 25 Nov 08), and installer don't want connect to it's frontend.

Can someone fix this?

Hmm, it's kinda weird. When Jasse wrote his mail I built a local ISO and it worked fine. However, I too did notice the error you are reporting with the ISO from chlamydia.

Regards,
Sascha

--
http://yoyodyne.ath.cx