Re: New year, new site, new wiki

To: justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Michael Neumann <mneumann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 12:58:05 +0100

Justin C. Sherrill schrieb:
So, reactions?  I think I've covered every issue I've heard from other
people, but I'm sure there's something I didn't think of or hear about.

Great work!

Some points:

* Is there a separate repository into which ikiwiki commits, or does it
  directly commit to the main repository. I'd prefer to let it commit
  to a "slave" and then doing a regular "pull" to the main repo
  for security reasons.

* I wouldn't allow the main pages to be edited by everyone (not even
  by every logged in users). They are too critical. Think about
  Downloads etc.

* https?

Regards,

Michael