Re: ps -o comm

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 23:43:53 -0800 (PST)

:(Note that after I did this I looked at FreeBSD ps and see they just use
:its ucomm() with "COMMAND" header for "comm", but that is not right as
:that isn't argv[0], I think.)
:
:How can I get just argv[0] from kvm to improve following patch?

    You should be able to figure this out from the kvm_getargv() code.
    It isn't the first string that the ps code loads into ki->ki_args ?