where is statfs.h?

From: "Sdävtaker" <sdavtaker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 23:28:54 -0200

Hey,

Just before I start, sorry for my english, I hope you can understand me.

I started trying to port FUSE for DFBSD, it is my first pkgsrc  fix
attempt, so maybe Im drowning in a glass.
I started with clean src from FUSE site, ./configure runs (fails to
recognice some data, but nothing critical) after that i ran a make,
moved a few things around and got a include problem, tracked the file
around and couldnt found it.
it is statfs.h

error: sys/statfs.h: No such file or directory

I went to FreeBSD, installed fuse with no problems and checked out
from where statfs.h has been got, but there was no statfs.h around
neither.

So, i was wondering where is the diff with FreeBSD and it is a big
diff, since FBSD is using a old version of Fuse and not last one as
pkgsrc, the old version doesnt use statfs.h,  so... dead end there.

I kept looked and found there is a sys/stat.h and sys/statvfs.h in
DFBSD src and a stat.2 statfs.2 statvs.2
I wonder if one of those files could be the one im looking for.
I wonder too, what are those *.2 files and why all got a .h beside the statfs.
Thanks for any info.
See ya
Damian

--
Sdävtaker prays to Rikku goddess for a good treasure.