website note

From: "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 22:29:03 -0500 (EST)

I've posted some material and links for maintaining www.dragonflybsd.org
as an ikiwiki installation.

http://www.dragonflybsd.org/howtos/HowToManageThisSite/

If you are a developer who wants to fix up parts of the site not under
/doc, tell me your login ID and I can set it so you can change other
parts.  When creating an account, please try to match your leaf login, to
make tracking easier.

Is there any objection to having a hook to send emails on change to
commits@, similar to our 'main' repo?