libc updates

From: Peter Avalos <pavalos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 18:25:33 -1000

I've wrapped up my libc updates, and I'd like people to review the
changes.  They are available from git.theshell.com/pavalos.git (http and
git).  This fixes a few bugs in our tracker, as well as some conformance
issues.  I have a thick skin, so please review thoroughly and provide
feedback (yes I know it's a lot of changes).

--Peter